Monday, October 26, 2009

Whee, Time Change

Britain switched out of daylight savings time today, which meant that I actually woke up at 9:45, not 10:45 (somehow quarter to 10 just sounds like I was more productive/on the ball than quarter to 11... maybe that's just me.) This also means that for the next week, I will only be 4 hours ahead of Eastern time. Just in case any of you were wondering when a good chance to catch me on skype would be. I'm also open to AIM if you don't use skype and want to stay in touch, but I just use AIM express for the express (haha) purpose of tracking down certain people. So take this as the perfect opportunity to get in touch with me if we haven't caught up in awhile, since now I'll be going to bed around 8:30 pm Eastern time so you don't have to interrupt your dinners :)

In other news, the weather was bleh today, so I basically didn't leave the house. I also didn't get nearly as much work done as I should have. But... it'll work out. And now I'm off to read Bede until I fall asleep. Also, I need a Halloween costume for the Halloween party my house is throwing. Preferably something that I can put together fairly easily/cheaply from thrift stores. Comment with any brilliant (or not so brilliant) ideas you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment