Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy weekend

So today's highlights include eating baklava procured Friday at the "Continental Festival: Bringing the Tastes of the Continent to York" that's happening this weekend down town, reading Peter Brown's The Cult of the Saints: Its Rise and Function in Latin Christianity, taking an hour-long bath while reading Peter Brown, and convincing Hulu that I am geographically located within the United States. Shh, don't tell. This of course required a few hours spent catching up on my American tv shows. Yay 30 Rock! Also, I'm really digging FlashForward; hopefully that will continue to be good. Bones is <3 of course, now if only Booth & Brennan could admit it! But far and away, the best show this season has to be Glee. Awesome music and hilarious characters combine to make for a thoroughly entertaining hour of television. And now I'm going to go make Uncle Ben's ready rice and a salad and read the Life of St Martin.

Later this evening when I've moved pictures over from my camera, I'll share my adventures in the British countryside and close encounter with some cows. Bet you can't wait ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay Glee! I'm so glad that you like that show too! Taylor made the comment at some point that it reaches "Pushing Daisies" levels in its ability to bring happiness...I quite agree. :)

    ReplyDelete