Saturday, September 26, 2009

1 Week! Yikes!

I'm flying to York one week from today. Wow. I can hardly believe I'm only a week away from grad school. I know it is almost October, but I'm still holding on to summer vacation! Mostly to remind myself, these are some things I still need to do:

1. Get prescriptions filled.
2. Submit insurance claim forms.
3. Get personal belongings insurance.
4. Open up a UK bank account.
5. Get some money converted into pounds.
6. Pack. :(
7. Get a SIM card for my international phone.
8. Book train tickets from Manchester Airport to York.
9. Figure out how to get to Tesco from my new pad :)
10. Mourn the loss of American TV for the next year!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, well of course there is that too. But I wanted to end the list with #10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESCO TESCO TESCO TESCO!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete