Saturday, June 12, 2010

Surprise!

Blogger unveiled their new template designer, and of course I had to play around with it. So I thought I'd go all British on you, at least for a few days. I'll probably switch back to my calming blue layout in a few days, but it's good to mix it up every once in a while, no? If you're looking for my pictures, I've added a flickr gadget to the right, so you can click on one of the recent photos it pulls to get to my flickr page, or click the link on the bottom to go to my photo stream.

I've been working on writing up Topkapi Palace/Harem, and I'll hopefully get at least the Harem up by tomorrow. I'm dreadfully dreadfully behind (entries due: more Istanbul, NYMR aka the Harry Potter Train, Whitby, the Lake District, and castles/churches from a recent field trip. Eep!). Tomorrow is the USA vs England game for the World Cup. Is it sad that I didn't even realize the US participated in that? We've all been getting a chuckle out of the England slogan for the World Cup on all the adverts and such for the games. "Maybe, just maybe." Doesn't that inspire loads of confidence? In other news, I'm flying home in, oh geez, 4 days, and have much to do in preparation, not to mention working on my dissertation! I'm looking forward to delicious delicious food not available in England; the first 4 things on my list are all Mexican, followed by Chinese and Five Guys Little Bacon Cheeseburger. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment